The Sniper is a Tier 2 Tank which upgrades from the Tank. It makes the tank's barrel longer and halves the fire rate.
The Sniper features a circular base with one long barrel on the front.
A cycle with this tank consists of one shot. This class gets a base stat debuff to Reload and a base stat buff to FoV (hidden stat) and Bullet Damage.
Strong against: Tanks with a low RoF/DPS/Bullet Penetration, ranged targets
Weak against: Tanks with a high RoF, targets that are close to the tank
As the Sniper
- Use your range to your advantage.
- Beware of tanks with a high Rof as they can easily overpower your slow reload.
- Be careful of rammers. Their builds vary but one shot from a Sniper is never enough to take it down.
- It may be better to stay as a Tank until the upgrade you want as the Sniper is terrible at farming.
Against the Sniper
- Use a tank with a high RoF and storm it.
- Use a Sniper upgrade and attack the enemy Sniper.
- The Sniper and its upgrades' bullets do not slow down when travelling through obstacles (bullets, polygons), which may be helpful for farming.
|Tier 2||Flank Guard • Machine Gun • Sniper • Twin|
|Tier 3||Quad Tank • Smasher • Tri-Angle • Twin Flank|